Tuesday, September 11

Randomness

Hopefully Daisy's picture will distract you from the fact that I have no knitting progress pictures to show. I do have some new yarn: Scout's Indie Swag Club August shipment. Yarn by guest dyer Yarn Nerd in color Chuck T's, along with a matching Know Knits bag. Anyone have a good idea for a sock pattern for this yarn?



Here is a picture from my summer vacation. It is a bathroom stall in the John Michael Kohler Arts Center in Sheboygan, WI (can you think of a more exotic place to vacation?). John Michael is the son of the founder of Kohler (as in toilets). Each restroom in the building was decorated by a different artist. This one must be a sock knitter!

Another stop on my exotic midwest vacation was Madison, WI. Here I am, fulfilling a lifelong dream, reading the "Four Disclaimers" with Michael Feldman on Whad'ya Know.

In the exciting news department, I got my shipment of yarn, my husband is going out of town, and I plan on some dyeing fun this weekend! I promise some FO pictures soon!

1 comment:

Angeluna said...

LOVE those bathroom tiles! And what fun to be on "Whad'ya Know". And you were a Knitster. You do get around!