Wednesday, December 26

Whew!

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas. Ours was full of chocolate, kids, noise, chocolate, great food, did I say chocolate?, laughs, and love. All three kids were home and we had a great time together. We even had a Home Alone Trivia contest last night (the kids have watched that movie way too many times). It was a blast!


I finished my gift knitting just in time--grafting the last sock toe Christmas Eve morning. I made socks for my mom, and both daughters. The men have to wait until next year.



My kids are crafty and creative, so this year Santa brought the girls sewing machines and Brian a cookware set. Brenna has her "it's too early for this" excited face on.


Brian is doing his best Iron Chef pose.

Gus was having trouble waiting for everyone to get up so he could look in his stocking
and Daisy loved her sheep.

Whew!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the photo of your girls with their sewing machines!
Looks like you had a wonderful Christmas.
All the best for the New Year.