Thursday, October 28

I left my heart...

Nike Half Marathon weekend started out with an early morning drive to San Francisco. We checked into our hotel, got our race goodies and headed straight to Niketown.
Where I was completely surprised by these two sneaky girls
who made the drive all the way from Long Beach to be my cheer team and shopping buddies!The race went well and I felt great. There were over 4000 of us Team in Training athletes walking and running the half and full marathon. It was a sea of purple!

I couldn't have finished the race without Jennifer and Jayne!
Thank you so very much to all of you for your words of encouragement and donations! With your help I reached my goals for this year. Hmmmm, what race should I sign up for next...

2 comments:

Angeluna said...

Congratulations, Linda, on all counts. You look terrific!

Judy S. said...

Cohngrats on a great race!