Monday, December 3

WIP

Did you think I'd forgotten you? I'm still here. Just been busy trying to get all my Christmas decorating, shopping and stuff done before I go under the knife tomorrow. Don't worry, just a hysterectomy to remove my ill-functioning parts. No more PMS--WOO HOO! And nothin' but knittin' for 2-3 weeks. There's nothing wrong with that.

I have been knitting a bit and I have pictures to prove it. The first is Fetching for a Christmas gift. I'm halfway through the second one. Small bit of progress on the Tangled Yoke Cardigan:



I'm using Rowan Felted Tweed. It's a bit stiff so I hope it softens up with blocking. I do love the color though. Of course, I still have three socks on needles, and as crazy as it seems, I'm probably going to cast on for a plain vanilla pair to work on in the hospital. I don't think I'll be up to reading stitch charts for a few days.

3 comments:

Tammy said...

Good luck on your surgery. I'll be thinking of you and envious. :) Take care.

Kristin Shields said...

I'll be thinking of you tomorrow. The green yarn is so yummy! That cardigan will be gorgeous. Take care!

Anonymous said...

Love the Rowan Felted Tweed. Anxiously waiting to read your next post. You've been in my thoughts with every stitch.