Wednesday, September 10

Crow's Feet

Yay--a finished pair of socks to show you!


Blue Moon Fiber Arts Socks That Rock lightweight in Kaw Kaw. My Crow's Feet pattern to remind me of sock camp.

I've been knitting a little bit here and there, but don't have much you haven't already seen. I have some plane knitting time coming up, so hopefully I'll have more to show you soon. We're off to the north shore of Kauai. Yes, I know, but it is one of those timeshare preview trips, and we got such a good deal! We're really good at accepting the cheap vacation package, and saying "no" to the sales pitch.

I'll leave you with some fall inspired colors.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really cute socks! I love that colorway. I'm still hoarding mine.

Angeluna said...

Love your socks!!!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous socks and yarn!

Anonymous said...

Love the Crow's Feet socks- will you post the pattern? Donna

Linda said...

Yes, Donna. I'm just finishing writing it up and will post it soon.

Anonymous said...

Squeeeeee!!!!!!Just downloaded it from ravelry. Thank-you so much for sharing!! D