Wednesday, February 11

Snow Day

I woke up to this.


We only get snow about once a year--just enough that it's a treat!
Yesterday I made bagels for the first time.
They ended up looking more like rolls with belly buttons than bagels,


but they tasted incredible. You can find the recipe here. Yum!

I've been knitting away on my Queen of Bead socks, trying to stay on task. Then, somehow I got a wild idea that I need to knit a sweater to wear to sock camp. What? I've got six weeks...

The pattern is Cosima. The yarn is Berrocco Cuzco. It feels yummy, and so far is knitting up quickly. I've never knit a sweater in pieces before, so this could get a bit tricky. Wish me luck!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your blog today...those bagels look heavenly! I think I need to make some.....

Anonymous said...

Yum! Real bagels are so much better than those generic store ones. :)

Anonymous said...

The bagels look so good - I saw that recipe and have it on my list.

Love the color of the new sweater!

la casita de wendy said...

Hi! I love your work!! i want to learn myself and i would love to do such a amazing stuff;)

Anonymous said...

when I come home I hope you will make some bagels for me! Even if they look like rolls with belly buttons, i will love them! love you mom!